Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Show Time!

Hard to believe that it's time for my show at the Dairy Center for the Arts in Boulder. After six months of preparing I will have 5 new pieces. I used a new process on the piece called Drip Drop 2. My drawings where put into a CAD program then routed out on a CNC machine. It was a long process to get it right but the end result was well worth it. This is a group show called Enso the Circle. The other three artist are all amazing painters. My work deals with circle patterns in nature. I have not shown in Boulder so I am excited about the opportunity. I really feel good about this new series. Also I've open the door to a new direction with the CNC machine process. Now I'm on to create totems for a new gallery in Carbondale, Colorado. It's been a busy and productive summer so far. Looking forward to taking a few days off for hiking and biking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment